Who We Are:
Oregon Mainline Paving is a family-oriented company that has been serving the Pacific Northwest since 1963. We are committed to continuing a legacy of building quality highways with pride and hard work. Our core values are loyalty, relationships, and grit- and we live it on a day- to-day basis. Visit our website https://www.oregonmainline.com to learn more!
Why Work at OMP?
- We truly care about our employees.
- We think long-term, and feel it is an accomplishment that we have employees with 20+ years of tenure with us.
- You could be a part of improving more than 100,000 lane-miles of Oregon’s major highways and roadways throughout 20 different counties.
- We are growing!
- We provide benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, FSA, Dependent Care, PTO.
Who You Are:
We are looking for a data driven, highly analytical leader with the ability to effectively manage teams and processes- specifically in the equipment and maintenance realm. Our new team member will have:
- Proven experience in civil construction;
- Experience managing large fleets of equipment;
- Solid understanding and working experience with work order systems;
- A highly analytic background in regards to maintenance and preventative maintenance;
- Past experience managing large budgets;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Track record of effectively managing teams;
- Associates Degree or equivalent relevant experience of 6-8 years.
What You’ll Do:
As an Equipment Division Manager, you will be responsible for directing and coordinating activities from the operational and technical perspective to anticipate, repair, fabricate and maintain field vehicles and equipment. More specifically, you will:
- Provide the President with suggestions and consultation for changes in company policies and procedures;
- Direct and coordinate activities of departments to further attain our corporate goals and objectives;
- Review analysis of activities, cost, and forecast data to determine if the Equipment Division is progressing toward the stated goals and objectives;
- Review repair and maintenance orders to ensure continuous operations of field vehicles and equipment;
- Direct all purchasing activities. Review and/or initiate all large purchases;
- Continually monitor the pricing of parts and materials purchased to ensure the most favorable pricing available;
- Develop, implement and record all preventive maintenance program activities;
- Review production, quality control, and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities;
- Inspect vehicles and equipment for conformance with operational standards;
- Develop, and recommend new methods and procedures designed to improve operations, minimize operating costs, and effect greater utilization of labor and materials;
- Review new product or market plans and discusses equipment needs and modifications with the President;
- Direct training and indoctrination of workers to acquaint workers with company policies and procedures;
- Serve as a member of the Executive Team;
- Prepare department budget and monitors expenditure of funds in budget.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.