Who We Are:
Oregon Mainline Paving is a family-oriented company that has been serving the Pacific Northwest since 1963. We are committed to continuing a legacy of quality highways built with pride and hard work. Our core values are loyalty, relationships, and grit- and we live it on a day-to-day basis. Visit our website https://www.oregonmainline.com to learn more!
Why Work at OMP?
- We truly care about our employees.
- We think of our employees long-term, and members of the team with 20+ years of tenure with us can back that up.
- You could be a part of improving more than 100,000 lane-miles of Oregon’s major highways and roadways throughout 20 different counties.
- We provide benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, FSA, Dependent Care, PTO.
Who You Are:
We are looking for a highly organized, safety-driven individual with a passion for maintenance and equipment. Our new team member will have:
- Basic construction or equipment knowledge (in any industry);
- Basic computer skills, preferably with Microsoft programs;
- Strong interpersonal communication skills;
- Analytical thought process in order to review data and predict upcoming needs.
What You’ll Do:
As a Maintenance Scheduler/Planner at OMP you will be responsible for coordinating and prioritizing maintenance activities with Construction Supervisors, and the Equipment Division to ensure the most efficient and thorough level of maintenance is occurring. More specifically, you will:
- Build information files for every piece of equipment, detailing all the steps involved with the maintenance performed on that equipment;
- Use maintenance software to plan, schedule, and track costs;
- Prioritize maintenance correctly and determine a timeframe that is most efficient;
- Prepare and facilitate weekly scheduling meetings;
- Gather completed paperwork when a job is complete;
- Order required parts or specialized tools/equipment;
- Identifies reoccurring maintenance problems (conducts RCFA, works with management to review repeat occurrences);
- Monitor reports and KPI’s.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.