An internship at OMP is unlike any other summer internship. You will be doing things that go beyond the traditional classroom education and will be gaining real in-depth experience. You won’t just be on the road. You’ll be at the quarry crushing the rock, you’ll be testing the asphalt in our portable testing facility, you’ll be learning about piping and putting in sidewalks. We strive to self-perform as much as we can, which means that you will be gaining knowledge beyond the normal classroom curriculum.
What you’ll be doing:
- Project layout, project drive through, planning, etc.
- Weekly meetings with agencies/owners
- Scheduling crews, subcontractors and equipment needs/resources
- Assign weekly and daily tasks
- RFI submittals, reading plans, specifications, measurements, etc.
- Change order interaction
- Estimating on pricing change orders
- Daily costs, T/C reviews, supporting field crews
Heavy highway construction contractor based in McMinnville Oregon.
#1 ODOT asphalt paver
Warning: The account for oregonmainlinepaving needs to be reconnected.
Due to Instagram platform changes on June 1, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page